Tuesday, December 15, 2009

flying: it's my thing

I thought it was time for me to get into this blog thing, so I figured flying is right up there with eating and breathing for me, I could probably talk about that a good bit. I think most of what I write will be about flights I take. These will come once or twice a month as I get to go (I had to pick the most expensive hobby ever). My wife, Emily (God bless her soul), usually puts up, eh, flies with me and she takes a lot of pictures, so there should be a bunch of those too. Who knows, maybe there will be other posts peppered in there from time to time about flying, or other things on my mind at the time. I can't promise I'll use perfect grammar or even write good (write well, ha!). But at least what I write will be interesting to me! I hope you enjoy it, but if not, I doubt I'll lose sleep.